Suhagra is a representative of a group of drugs, whichcalled inhibitors of phosphodiesterase 5-th type. Acts Suhagra 100 medicine by expanding the blood vessels of the penis patient when the sexual excitement. As a result of this increased flow of blood to the penis that contributes to the advance of the normal erection.
- Suhagra pills are intended for the treatment of male half of the population with impotence, also callederectile dysfunction. At this condition at men doesn’t come normal erection which is necessary for sexual intercourse.
- The effectiveness of this medication has evaluated the many men and this is evidenced by the numerous positive Suhagra reviews.
- It is established, that Suhagradoesn’t render effect on reproductive function of men.
A man should not take Suhagra if:
- He takes medicaments that contain nitrates or nitric oxide donators, for the treatment of angina pectoris, sinceSuhagra pills may cause undesirable increase of such funds. If you’re taking these medicaments, tell your personal health care specialist.
- He has in the past had any allergic reaction to Suhagra or any component of this preparation. Allergic reactions can occur (itching, rash, shortness of breath, swelling of the face or lips). Tell your personal health care specialistif you have had similar symptoms,.
If the males have any of the following conditions before you beginreception Suhagra 100 must be informed about this a qualified doctor:
- - leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells),the change of red blood cells(sickle-cell anemia), peyronie’s disease (deformation of the penis) or multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer). In the treatment of medicaments affecting the violation of erection, people with similar sicknesses may require special precautions.
- - stomach ulcer, a rare eye sickness called retinitis pigmentosa and disease, accompanied by bleeding (such as haemophilia). In these diseases, Suhagra, apparently, can give an undesirable effect.
This tabletsmust not be given to children.
Suhagra drug cannot be used in combination with other medicaments for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Special recommendations about treatment of older persons and patients with diseases of kidneys or a liver are absent.
At driving or mechanisms special safety measures aren’t required.
You should inform the qualified doctor about all the medications you are taking. Suhagra tablets may interact with some medicines. Suhagra may be taken with other medications only in case if it is recommended by a doctor.
Suhagra may cause undesirable increase of medicines called nitrates and donators of oxides of nitrogen, their use to treat of angina pectoris. If you receive such medicaments, then take Suhagra should not be.
Do not take more tablets than recommended by your personal health care specialist. If you take more tablets than you recommended, consult a qualifieddoctor immediately.
The personal health care specialist will decide what dosage you must take Suhagra drug. For most men it’s 50 milligram. In more than a high dose of the medicaments should be taken only on the advice of a qualifieddoctor. Suhagra drug should be taken approximately one hour before sexual intercourse. Swallow the pill whole and wash down with a small amount of cool water. Suhagra medicine can be taken no more than once a day.
Suhagra helps erection only when you are sexually stimulated. In the absence of sexual stimulation the drug does not cause an erection. Action Suhagra starts at different times by different people; it usually manifests itself in a period of 30 min. to one hour. After a heavy meal effect Suhagra may begin later. Drinking alcohol can temporarily impair erection. To gain the most benefit from medication, before using Suhagra drug is not recommended to use a large number of alcohol.
- If Suhagra not facilitates erection or not last long enough to complete sexual intercourse, you must consult your doctor.
- Like most other medicines, Suhagra can cause some unwanted reactions. They are mild to moderate and stored for long.
- The most common side effects are:a rush of blood to the face and headache.
- Rarely, dizziness, indigestion, nasal congestion, and vision changes (increased brightness of light, changing the color of objects or blurred vision).
- If you have any of these unwanted effects, they will cause inconvenience or to be expressed or not disappear for continuing treatment, contact your doctor. Thequalified doctor may reduce the dose of the drug.
- If you have any adverse effects to the reception Suhagra, which are not specified in this manual, contact the qualified doctor.
- Do not take these pills after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- Like all medicines, guard Suhagra out of the reach of children.
- Keep Suhagra drug at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius in the original packaging.
- Suhagra reviews show that this drug really is highly effective and very safe to use.
- Do not hesitate in this product, but if you still present distrust read Suhagra reviews, and all your doubts will be dispelled.